亲爱的粑粑麻麻们
快让宝贝来听外教读睡前英语故事吧
↓↓↓
Hello! I am an envelope. "Whew!"
喂!我是一个信封。“唉呀!”
I am very tired because I made a long trip. How long was my trip?
我非常累因为我进行了一次长途旅行。我的旅程多长?
Let me tell you!!
让我来告诉你!!
Two days ago,a little girl wrotea letter to her grandmother.
两天前,一个小女孩写了一封信给她的祖母。
She folded the letter up and put it inside of me. "Lick my flap and smooth me out!"
她把信叠起来放在我的里面。“舔了一下信封口盖,把我整理平滑!”
Then, she put a sticky picture on me and wrote something on me!
然后,她放了一张粘性的图片放在我的身上。然后写了一些东西在我的身上!
"Don't I look fancy?"
“我看起来不奇特吗?”
She put me into a box. "Ooh! It is really dark in here!"
她把我放进了一个盒子里面。“哦!里面是如此的黑暗!”
?
In the box, I met other envelopes.
在这个盒子里面,我遇到了其他的信封。
Some envelopes were smaller than me. Other envelopes were larger than me.
一些信封比我小。其他的信封比我大。
"They are going all over the world!"
“他们要去世界各地!”
Suddenly, the door of the box opened. All of us were put into a big sack.
突然,盒子的门打开了。我们全部被装进了一个口袋。
"Whee! Now, we are all going for a ride." I peeked out of the bag.
“啊!现在,我们全部要出发了。”我透过袋子往外偷看了一眼。
We were getting on a big plane!!
我们正在登上一架大飞机!!
When we landed, the bag was opened, again.
当我们着陆的时候,这个袋子再次打开。
Someone put me into a mail sorter. "Oh, machines!"
有人把我放进了一个邮件分捡机。“哦,机器!”
A kind woman picked me up. "Good-bye! Good-bye!"
一个和蔼的女人把我捡了出来。“再见!再见!”
Then, we walked down the street, together. "Hey! Whose house is this?"
然后,我们一起走在街头。“嘿!这个是谁的房子?”
Finally, I was at Grandmother's house!
最后,我在祖母的房子里面!
"Time to open me up. Ouch, be careful!"
“到时候打开我了。哎哟,小心!”
Grandmother is very happy to see me. I am happy, too.
祖母非常高兴看到我。我也非常高兴。
I have a cozy, new home, now!
现在,我有了一个安逸的新家!
如果您觉得这篇文章不错的话,就给小编点赞吧
伴读小助手
微信ID:banduhelp
点击查看历史消息
获取更多精彩内容
文章转载自VIPKID英文亲子阅读,版权归原作者所有
如涉及版权等其它问题,请联系我们删除文章
标签: #晨读英语美文100篇书籍